venerdì 23 febbraio 2018

FINALLY FINISHED /FINALMENTE FINITO

 Today, was closed for me a cycle started in August 2016 with a request for a genetic test. In 2016,October  I had a diagnosys of  modified hormone-responsive gene, which was already the cause of my  tumors. Possibility to have others soon very high. I took some time to decide what to do and at the end, about a year ago I entered a waiting list for a series of preventive surgeries aimed at solving the problem by playing in advance. During first of these surgeries it turned  out that a tumor was already forming, so I know that I really made the right choice. All situations, as they can be long, end sooner or later. I have a drug to be taken daily until I  complete 5 years, for that small infiltration discovered only in the histological check. I now have some small annoyance to be incorporated into my annoyance, already present,that  passage of time entails. So life resumes with the ability to move, travel, without  walks in the operating room, in my agenda. How many flowers and how many colors I feel inside tonight and how much gratitude for my traveling companions inside and outside the hospital.



I celebrate the end of a difficult period, with the anemones, my favorite flowers, in bloom now, at the end of winter. Faccio festa per la fine di un periodo lungo e difficile, con i miei amati anemoni,in fiore adesso,a fine inverno .

Oggi si è chiuso per me un ciclo iniziato nell'Agosto del 2016 con la richiesta di un test genetico. A Ottobre 2016 è arrivata la conferma un gene modificato e sensibile agli ormoni che è stato già la causa dei primi tumori. Possibilità di averne altri a breve molto alta. Ho preso un pò di tempo per decidere che cosa fare ed alla fine circa un anno fa sono entrata in una lista di attesa per una serie di chirurgie preventive volte a risolvere il problema,giocando di anticipo. Durante una di queste chirurgìe si scopre che un tumore si stava già formando,quindi so che ho davvero fatto la scelta giusta. Le situazioni per quanto lunghe finiscono prima o poi. Mi è rimasto un farmaco da prendere giornalmente fino a completare 5 anni proprio per quella piccola infiltrazione scoperta solo nell'istologico. Mi rimane forse qualche piccolo fastidio da incorporare nel cumulo quotidiano dei già presenti piccoli fastidi che il passare del tempo comporta. Dunque la vita riprende con la possibilità di muoversi,viaggiare,non avere passeggiate in sala operatoria in agenda. Quanti fiori e quanti colori mi sento dentro questa sera e quanta gratitudine per i miei compagni di viaggio dentro e fuori dall'ospedale.  
  

10 commenti:

  1. I am so happy for you, Rita, that you are at the end of this difficult time. Great celebrations with these beautiful anemones! Hugs.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Nice can be seek new dreams!!!Great hard work to achieve more time for save more life than Dna wrote inside me.DONE!!! Nice enjoy together my blogfriends!!!HUGS AND KISSES!!!

      Elimina
  2. Buenas noches Rita. Me alegro de que las noticias dadas sean positivas y puedas poner un punto y aparte.
    Mientras, sigue dándonos alegrías con tus preciosas acuarelas.
    Ánimos con un fuerte abrazo.

    RispondiElimina
  3. ENHORABUENA!!! Caro Eusebio mi sento pronta per nuovi orizzonti. Grazie alle cure di nuova generazione posso avere più speranza di futuro,ma che bello quando le cure sono finite!!!Un abbraccio forte anche per te!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Rita, for years that I have been your blogger friend you are an inspiration !!! This is a beautiful watercolor...dramatic with your vibrant colors that I love. I'm so happy that you're feeling better.. Sending hugs....

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dear Hilda,I am so happy to finish my path for better future health!!! In last time my colors became often watermedia, in watercolor style and gesture,yet, charged maybe with more drama. Nothing can back as before,but all my life goes on.Sending hugs to you too.

      Elimina
  5. This is a really good news, Rita! You are a model for strength to me. Unleash your creative energy now and celebrate with lots of flowers. Many hugs, my dear friend!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Than you Blaga!!!Ready to enjoy for new beautiful future serene days.... and new painting way to express myself.Hugs and kisses,my dear friend!!!

      Elimina
  6. Ciao.

    Ottima descrizione.
    Io benerò la tua esibizione.

    Saluti, dal Giappone, ruma❃

    RispondiElimina
  7. Grazie mille,Ruma!!! Saluti dall'Italia!!!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...