lunedì 3 settembre 2018

Day Three- Leslie Saeta Challenge

I'm AMONG  FLOWERS AND COLORS  when I'm alone with all my thoughts.

So with my blank sheet, I'm never really alone, everything that passes through my mind can be done.

I do not have to wait for anyone. Everything depends on me.

I paint because it makes me happy, or I paint to forget my problems
when they arise, sometimes, on that blurred horizon that we call future.



Thoughts among flowers -RitaVaselli ( acrylic ink, charcoal and conté crayon)
on Fabriano 156 lbs board -20"x28"

 Quando sono sola  con tutti i miei pensieri, stare con i miei colori mi fa compagnìa.
Insieme al mio foglio bianco, non sono mai sola davvero,ogni cosa che mi passa per la mente può essere fatto.

Non devo attendere nessuno.Tutto dipende da me.

Dipingo perchè mi fa felice,oppure dipingo per dimenticare i problemi
che si addensano su quello strano orizzonte che si chiama futuro.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...