domenica 2 settembre 2018

Day TWO- Leslie Saeta Challenge

The thousands of flowers that have accompanied my life since the garden of my childhood, are such connected to the memories of all my loved ones, to be the source of joyful energy and inspiration for everyday life and for my colors. I believe that the FLOWERS PROTECT  me with their beauty, the promise of a continuous rebirth, through all seasons.
When I paint flowers from my imagination, I live a special moment of self-healing.


FLOWERS PROTECT -RitaVaselli Acrylic on Canvas (12"x 17")
Leslie Saeta 30 Challenge-Day Two 

Le migliaia di fiori che hanno accompagnato la mia vita, fin dal giardino della mia infanzia, sono talmente collegati ai ricordi di tutti i miei cari, da essere la  fonte di energia gioiosa e di  ispirazione per la vita di tutti i giorni e per i miei colori. Credo che i fiori mi proteggano con la loro bellezza, la promessa di una continua rinascita, attraverso tutte le stagioni.
Quando dipingo fiori dalla mia immaginazione, vivo un momento speciale di auto-guarigione.


3 commenti:

  1. Feeling a little euphoric just admiring your flowers! A blast of colors!.....🌺

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear Helen.I believe keep flowers as challenge theme,for painting and for words.So at least, I will have good reason to sharing my flowers "awareness".

      Elimina
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังออนไลน์

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...