domenica 16 settembre 2018

Leslie Saeta Challenge Day sixteen


If you can have faith in a color, I have faith in bluish violet and in its contrast with orange golden  yellow.

By ancient tradition Violet and Golden Yellow are the colors of the Spirit that we find in the windows of the cathedrals or  many churches, ancient and modern.

I like them instinctively and while I use them, they give me PEACE.

Violet Faith RitaVaselli  (ink, gouache, acrylic ink

Se si può avere fede in un colore ,io ho fede nel Viola e nell'arancio giallo dorato.Per antica tradizione sono i colori dello Spirito che troviamo nelle vetrate delle cattedrali i tante Chiese, antiche e moderne...a me piacciono istintivamente e mentre li uso, portano PACE.

2 commenti:

  1. I too love these colors together. They make me think of faith and royalty also. Beautiful painting friend. Hugs!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks dear Debbie. Faith and Royalty...Violet and golden yellow...You caught my feelings!!!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...