martedì 4 settembre 2018

Day Four Leslie Saeta Challenge

I chose sensitive gestures and delicate colors, like the IRIS garden after  April rain when  haze remains  hang on the air.

Memories of my mother, AURORA, remain on my mind when, with precise and careful gestures, she took care of her garden plants, almost without words.

Following the example of my mother, I learned to carefully treat all forms of life around me in the most sensitive and delicate way possible.

Saeta Challenge Day Four-Aurora Iris-Rita Vaselli Watercolor (16"x19")

Ho scelto gesti leggeri  e colori delicati, come il giardino degli Iris dopo la pioggia di Aprile quando la foschia resta sospesa nell'aria.

Restano così,sospesi nella mente,i ricordi di mia madre,Aurora, quando con gesti precisi ed attenti curava le piante,quasi senza parole.

Seguendo l'esempio di mia madre ho imparato a curare con attenzione tutte le forme di vita intorno a me, in modo il più possibile delicato e sensibile.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...