martedì 25 settembre 2018

LeslieSaeta Challenge Twenty-five

Each painter finds colors  and subjects that he prefers because they become his mirror.

I mirror myself in red and purple flowers with a dark heart like anemones or poppies ... After a more delicate colors  period,  pain that struck me brought  black into my palette, then acrylic inks gave impact to my colors mixed with watercolor, sometime canvas has  replaced the paper.

Eighteen years after my first watercolor, everything has changed just as my life has changed.
I find it nice to change inside and out,in my life and my path to doing my best with destiny assigned to me, as a human being.
 

MIRROR ME-RitaVaselli Watermedia on Canvas Panel 14"x10"


Ogni pittore trova colori  e soggetti che preferisce perchè diventano il suo specchio.
Io mi specchio nei fiori rossi e viola con il cuore scuro come gli anemoni o i papaveri...Dopo un periodo a tinte più delicate, il dolore che mi ha colpito ha portato il nero nella mia tavolozza,gli inchiostri acrilici hanno dato impatto ai miei colori mescolati con acquerello,la tela ha sostituito qualche volta la carta.
A distanza di diciotto anni dal mio primo acquerello tutto è cambiato proprio come è cambiata la mia vita.
Trovo che sia bello  mutare dentro e fuori,accompagnando la vita ed il suo percorso, e facendo del mio meglio con il destino a me assegnato come essere umano.

2 commenti:

  1. Dear Rita your florals are always so beautiful. In your paintings one always feels your heart. Have a lovely week friend. Hugs!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Happy that my emotion reach you,dear Debbie,as viewer...For this,I painting, to communicate what words can not say.Hugs to you too and good week!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...